A great alternative to welding repair with this Magic Welding Glue!
This Magic Welding Glue is a fast setting two-part cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repair to welding metal and multiple other surface types. Perfect Ideal for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair, and much more.
This magic welding glue is steel-reinforced, has a tensile strength, and can withstand high temperatures. When fully cured, this welding glue is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical, and acid.
It can be used as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant, and electrical insulator. Stay pliable for 2 minutes after mixing, set in just 1 hour, and cures fully in 8-12 hours.
- Simple to Use: After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded, and drilled after curing. It has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes, and fully cured in 4-6 hours.
- Effective Adhesive Agent: Developed as an alternative to torch welding, it provides strong and long-lasting repairs to metals and multiple other surfaces. It will bond almost any clean surface that is free of dirt and oil.
- High-Temperature Resistant: Can withstand temperatures up to 150°C. When fully cured, it is as hard as iron and provides uniform bond line thickness.
- Do it Yourself: Big or Small, you can DIY it with this magic welding glue. Our heavy-duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time.
- Surface application: Metal, Plastic& PVC, wood, concrete, ceramic& Tile, and fiberglass. Before using the glue, clean and drying the surface and your work should be complete within 20 minutes after mixing.
- Material: Adhesive
- 1 * Magic Welding Glue A
- 1 * Magic Welding Glue B
At thebestools, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
HOW TO PAY
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.