Do you want to salvage or holding/hanging tools? Or simply looking to spend some quality time river fishing with the family? Well, you’ve come to the right place! This magnet is a perfect solution to anyone who wants to reduce heavy objects in life or enjoy a fun time with family or friends.
- High-quality: The iron case not only protects the magnetic steel but also concentrates the magnetic force line on the contact surface. So the powerful magnetic force is only concentrated at the bottom, The other three sides are protected by steel cups that almost no magnetic force.
- Best Design: Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which provides a shiny and rust-resistant coated steel cup provides protection for the magnet and helps to prevent chipping or cracking.
- Multiple Use: NdFeB Countersunk Pot Magnet also called Cup Magnet, can be easily mounted with a standard flat head screw to hold ironwork, on any surface of the workshop, office, and home. It is widely used in industry and craft. Also, NdFeB Countersunk Pot Magnet can be mounted on articles as a connection.
- Powerful Magnets: This fishing magnet is 60mm in diameter, it's pulling force to 100 kg in ideal conditions and can handle all the heavy tools.
This magnet is great for:
- River or lake fishing (enjoy a fun time with family or friends!)
- Underwater treasure hunting / retrieving lost or discarded items and historical artifacts
- Scrap salvaging
- Holding/hanging tools and/or other items
- Deleting/Wiping hardrives
- Material: NdFeB Magnets + A3 Steel Plate + 304 Stainless Steel Eyebolt
- Coating: Ni+Cu+NiTriple Layer Coated
- Pulling Force: up to 120KG
At thebestools, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
HOW TO PAY
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.