Lever mechanics to change the angle of nail growth.
1. toe nails, hands and tools disinfection treatment.
2. Hook both sides of the ingrown toenail with the two hooks on the equipment.
3. Use one hand hold the middle fulcrum of the tool, twisting the nut to fix the equipment on the toenail with the other hand . (fulcrum towards two directions for different sizes of the nails)
4. Slowly intensify, till there is a sense of expansion (no pain). (patients can soak your feet in warm water when take the correction )
5. Intensify slightly for every 10 minutes
6. 30 minutes later,take the feet out of the water, wait for 15 minutes to dry feet.
7. Remove the eiqupment, the toenail is reshaped, position, stuff some medical cotton under the tilted nails to prevent rebound.
1. For patients who has the too severe ingrown toenails, professional treatment is recommended,don't correct it by yourself.
2. must be soaked for 10 minutes before the first time intensity.
3. For one side ingrown toenail, please adjust the equipment in the appropriate angle ,in case hurt the other health side .(only intensify the ingrown toenail side)
4. Intensify gently for thin toenail.
5. Normally take the correction every 5-15 days, usually would be cure in 1-4 months , if use it more frequently than recommended, please mind the strength to avoid harm.
6. Best treat time: you'd better do it just before sleeping, so no rebound due to the pressure of shoes .
7. Please use some anti-inflammatory drugs if the skin is damaged.
8. Please wear loose shoes, regular pruning toe.
Package：1 * nail correction tool
At thebestools, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
HOW TO PAY
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.